Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Celebration!

This weekend we celebrated my 27th birthday with my side of the family. We went over to my brother Nick and Sister-in-law Sarah's house. The kids had a riot outside in the sprinklers and running wild. It was a little hot but fun for sure. It is so fun to see the kids grow up but it happens so fast. So, I got a pic of almost everyone to try and remember them at this age. Sometimes I wish there was a hold button on them to keep them just the way they are.
Here is Parker with his famous smile. We struggle with it sometimes
The whole clan Hunter (5), Griffin (9 weeks), Noah (3), Lily (2.5), Parker (3), Haylie (6) and Sophia (4.5 months)
Haylie and Griffin
Noah
Lily
Hunter
I must have missed Sophia and Griffin, I'll get you two next time!


No comments: