Monday, September 29, 2008

The Fall Fun has started!

So last Friday I took the boys to Cranes to pick some apples and have some lunch. (I think the lunch part was more for me though.) Parker loved it. He got right into it and did really good. Although he couldn't understand why we couldn't take all the ones off of the ground.
After apple picking we went to get some pumpkins. Of course he wanted the one that was about 3 ft around. Not gonna happen buddy!
This is how Griffin passed the time. You can tell it really meant a lot to him.
Then came the making the applesause part. This is something that I have never done and have always wanted to try. We love applesauce at our house so why not make our own. Well it really is pretty easy once I perfected my technique but it is also really time consuming. We are going to have to split that up between a couple different days. I got the peel, core, slice thing from my mother-in-law and that was great b/c I just load it up and Parker can do it all by himself while I get something else ready. Life really does get easier once the kids get older.


1 comment:

Freriks Family said...

Too Cute! Can't wait to taste the applesauce! Don't see the crafty pumpkins though!@!