Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One Tall, One Wide


So, we had Parker's 3 year and Griffin's 2 month check up this morning. Our cousin , Abi Lamar, just started working at there office so we were lucky enough to see her. She made it so fun and easy on us. That is the kind of appointment I like. We found out a couple of surprises, like Parker being the 90% for height. Where did that come from but on the other hand we had some confirmations like Griffin weighing in at the 90% at 14 lb. Yeah, I was shocked too. I knew he was big, but didn't think he was that big. I guess now is as good as time as ever to be over squishy. Everything else for both of them looked great and right on track. Thank the Lord for such wonderfully healthy children. We sure are blessed.


Poor little guy! I never know if shots are harder on them or us! He was such a trooper and was done crying within 15 sec. Thanks to the tag team of nurses.

No comments: