Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walks, Brotherly Love and Swadle Free!!!

The past couple of months, we have been taking many family walks and have been loving it. This is something that we couldn't do a lot of at our last house b/c we lived on a busy road and it just wasn't safe. Now, we go right out our subdivision onto a bike path and the options are endless from there. One more reason why we love our new house and location. The boys love every minute of it.
I can't get enough of them! Just like Parker can't get enough of Griffin. The most common question out of his mouth is "Can I hold Griffin?" Time has been flying and I can't believe how fast they are growing. However, I think Griffin is growing faster than Parker. It kind of looks like his head is bigger than Parkers. Or at least wider! Gotta love those chunky cheeks! You can't see it very well in this pic, but both Parker and Griffin got the one and only one dimple from there Daddy! I love seeing parts of him in them!
Peaceful sleeper! (don't worry the little blankie is only in at naptime when I check on him all the time.)

No comments: