Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Camping We Will Go!

So this past weekend we went on our first camping trip with our family of four. We joined our friends Abby and Evan, and Matt and Laura and their son Cole. It was soo fun. I was a bit worried b/c we were in Manistee National Forest. No running water or electrical hook-up. It turned out perfect b/c Jeff brought a generator which made me more comfortable. Griffin has been sleeping through the night for two weeks now so that made it easier as well. I don't think we would have gone if that wasn't the case.

It rained for a bit on Saturday morning, so we just played some cards which is always fun. By 2:00 it had cleared up, so we packed up and went to the beach.
Griffin enjoyed watching all of us play cards!
Parker had so much fun with "Uncle Evan"! I thought I had a pic of The Smith family but I guess I don't. Sorry Abby!
The Meiste Family
Thanks everyone for a great weekend!

No comments: