Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleep, Snow and Happy Birthday!!!

So, I am thinking growth spurt or something b/c I was sitting right next to this little munchkin and looked over and this is what I saw. Then I looked at the clock and realized it was only 6:45pm. Just over an hour before beditme. Crazy, but cute as ever!
While Griffin was falling asleep inside, my other boys were on the go. Jeff took Parker for a snowmobile ride and to build a fort in one of our big snow piles. Jeff becomes a little kid again when he is with the boys. I love to see them playing together.
On Saturday night we had a party for my brother Nick who turned 30!!!! It was sooo much fun and just wanted to say Happy Birthday again and hope this next year brings you many blessing!





1 comment:

The Myrick Family said...

I just want to snuggle with him in those jams! What a honey.