Monday, January 26, 2009

Bananas and King of the Mountain!

Today was the first time that Griffin had some bananas and I know that it may not look like it from the pic, but he hated them. This was the first food I have found that he would not eat. As you can see he is wearing much more than he ate. I had to take a picture of him with an awful look on his face and when I got the camera out, I got nothin but grins!
Parker and I went outside for a while today and it was a riot. I pulled him on the sled behind the golf cart and I think that people a mile away could probably hear him laughing. Then I introduced him to the game King on the Mountain, I love being a kid again!
Needless to say, I let him win!

And then inside for some Hot Cocoa!






1 comment:

Meeuwsens said...

You are such a good mommy...I bet your little guys just love you! Griffin is getting so big and is a DOLL!!!