Friday, January 9, 2009

6 Months and counting!!!!

So, the day after Christmas Griffin officially turned 6 months. My how time goes by. I can still remember thinking how crazy it was that Parker was 6 months and now I have another one. He is such a joy and just makes me smile every time that I look at him. He has this grin that makes me clench my teeth and just want to squish him. Maybe it's the chubby cheeks or the many rolls that he has taking over his body, I don't know but I love it! Griffin is now rolling all over the place and sitting up on his own without a problem. The other day I actually heard Parker say "No, that's mine" because Griffin had rolled over to him and stole a toy. And the fighting begins. Time to baby proof!
Bath time! I think he would spend all day in here if I let him.

This is a pic of him after he got 4 different pokes at the Dr. He was not a happy camper at the time, but it only took a couple seconds to get over it. And thankfully he did not react at all. He has always done really well with his immunizations. Like those thighs? Sorry Griffin!
Here he is waiting for the doctor to check him out.






3 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby! Love those rolls...I wish Carter had some! :)

Lindsey said...

I love the pic of him chillin in the tub....too cute!

The Terps said...

LOVE the thighs!! :)