Friday, October 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDIE!

So tomorrow is my sister Wendie's Birthday! When it was my Birthday she had a post for me with some pics and a great wish to go along with it. So, I thought I would do the same for her. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister! Love you and wish you the very best with many more years to come!
This first pic is when she came to the birth of Griffin! It was 1:30 in the morning and she climbed out of bed so she could be there to hear his first cry. This is a tradition that my family does. We all wait outside the door when a new addition is brought to the family. She had the majority of her children during the day but Sarah and I are making it a bit difficult for her. They have all been between 1:30 and 4:00 am. But she is there. Thanks again!

This next one is from a Spring Break trip a year and a half ago. My whole family goes to the same place for Spring Break every year. Jeff and I didn't go for the first time last year so I had to grab a pic from the year before. The kids have changed just a little bit!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDIE! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Freriks Family said...

Thank you!!!! Love you too.