Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chubby cheeks, tuckered out and natural photographer!

So the Chubby cheeks part is pretty self explanatory. Although it does pose one problem which is sometimes when I give him his pipe, it falls back out b/c his cheeks stick out so far that it can't get all the way in his mouth. Couldn't you just pinch them though!

Best Buds!
So, we got the exersaucer out the other day! He loves it but it is obviously the most exercise that he has had in his whole life. I went in another room for a minute and when I came back this is how I found him. Sucking his thumb and sleeping.
Two weeks or so ago I was looking through my pics that where on my camera and noticed that Parker had gotten a hold of it and took 176 pictures all around the house. (Don't know what I was doing while he was doing that.) Ever since then he asks me all the time if he can take some pictures. I gave in after and while and realized that he is really good at it. He will even tell me what he wants us to do or how to pose for it. Below is just one of the very many pics that he has taken. No cropping done to it at all this is the original. Not bad huh?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That pic in the exersaucer is precious! I gotta go buy one of those for Abram, any suggestions for what I should be looking for in a good one?

Freriks Family said...

I could just eat them both! I know the camera feeling. My kids get ahold of it all the time. Never know what you are going to come across.