Friday, May 2, 2008

WE ARE IN!!!!!

As of today we are officially moved into our new house! It feels so good and already feels like home. We have som finishing touches like hanging a couple pictures and stuff like that but otherwise, pretty settled. Things went very smoothly even though I am on restriction with this pregnancy. Thanks to some great family and a wonderful husband things were taken care of. Now we can just sit, relax and wait for this baby. 8.5 weeks and counting. I will work on getting some final pictures so you can see the end result. Hope this finds everyone well. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Where are the pics of the house! I'm dying to see them! I need a little motivation to get through the craziness ahead of me and seeing a great end result is just what i need :)