Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finally....

Sorry that it took so long..... We were using Jeff's computer from work while we were getting ours all hooked up and everything. I didn't really want to upload all of our pics onto his computer. Anyway, many of you have been asking to see pictures of the new house and I finally took some end result pics that I thought I would share with you.

Above is the back entry, right off of the garage
With the sun out, it really makes the room bright, but don't be alarmed, it is actually pretty calm.
It is so good to be in the house and have a place to call home. The great thing is that we felt right at home from the first night which is something I was worried about. I thought that it would take a while to get comfortable. Not the case. Parker is loving every minute of it and has adjusted so well. He was taking a nap while I took the photos, so didn't get one of his room on here. I will take and post some more shortly.

4 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

Kylie, It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your colors and all the decor! Enjoy!

Jayme said...

The house looks great and how exciting for you guys!

Freriks Family said...

LOVE the new house! It is perfect for you guys.

Love ya

Lindsey said...

It is so beautiful! You did such a great job with everything! Definately worth the wait I bet :)