Friday, February 10, 2012

Ashamed to admit...

...that today I took my boys to the Grand Rapids Childrens Museum for the first time. I know, I know, it's awful. We don't live that far away and after seeing how much fun the boys had, I regret that we have not been there before.
Fridays can be a long day for us here at the Leeuws. I don't work and the boys don't have school, so they are always begging to do something fun, not boring and no errands. Well, I remembered that I bought a groupon for the GRCM a while back and thought it would be a perfect day for it. I am prepping the boys all morning about a surprise that I had for them. They were asking all kinds of questions like are there toys and is it big? Of course there are toys, more than you can imagine I say. Griffin bursts in asking... Just like Heaven? Ummmm, well that is one way to look at it! We all get ready and I go to print off the groupon only to realize it expired last week. Yup, no turning back now, looks like we pay full price kiddos! Totally worth it! :)




No comments: