Saturday, January 16, 2010

Big Week!


For Christmas my parents gave us the gift of a trip to Disney. This has been in the planning for years now. It is hard to believe that the time has actually come. We start our trip tomorrow by traveling to Detroit and flying out super early Monday morning. I know it is just going to be an amazing trip with so many wonderful memories made. We will be going with a large group of 13 of us. Yes for those of you who are counting we are leaving three of the munchkins at home. The three youngest. Which means I will be without my baby for a week. I know it will be better this way, but always hard to leave one behind. I am excited to have this special time with Parker, Jeff and I. So, send up some prayers for safe travels, good weather and fun times. I will post many pics I'm sure when we get back.
Have A Magical Day!

No comments: