Thursday, July 2, 2009

How quickly things change!

So, after checking out a friends blog, I decided to try a new website to edit some photo's. I thought I would start with this picture, that I started taking annually just last year on Father's Day. It is obviously of Jeff's hand with first just Parker's hand and then this year with both of the boys. That way we can see how fast they are growing and always remember their precious hands. My intent is to print each years pictures out and put them in a little photo book so I can always have access to it. It is so fun to play around with pictures. I don't get much time to do it, but when I do, I love it! Thanks Jen for posting about this website picnik.com You should all try it!

Griffin has a case of what we call rubberband wrists at our house!
We are beyond blessed!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pics Kylie! I'm glad you like the site, it's fun to play around with, and I especially like the option to add text. So cute with the hands on father's day, that will be a great keepsake!