Saturday, July 25, 2009

DIY

We had a mini photo session today! Both boys just had a Birthday and I though I would try to take their pictures myself. I would have to say some of them turned out pretty well. I have to do a bunch of editing yet, but so far, so good! Take a peek!























































































This was a big chunk of out day today! Playing in the water. It may look like Griffin is terrified, but he is actually loving it and crazy excited!















6 comments:

Jessica said...

where is that barn? i've been looking for something with more color to take pics of Abram with...great work on yours by the way, they turned out AWESOME!

The Myrick Family said...

They turned out great! Good job.

Tessa leeuw said...

Jess, the barn is by ridgepoint. At the 70x7 building. On the corner of 16th and 104th. Behind the house and then there is the tunnel that goes under 16th street. Check it out!

The Kapenga's said...

Kylie-
Great job on the picturs, they are so cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

mom23kids said...

awesome job love them!

Meeuwsens said...

Great job on the pics Kylie! I am sure it isn't too hard when you have ADORABLE boys!