Monday, June 9, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....

Okay, I know it took me a couple days but I thought I should probably follow through with being "tagged". So here are five facts about me.....

1. I am afraid of swimming in large bodies of water. I got certified in scuba about 7 or 8 years ago and after I went for the first time, I suddenly developed a fear of large bodies of water. I can't stand the fact that there are animals, large and small that can swim along side of me and possibly take a nibble if they really wanted.

2. I am one of those Moms that needs to work. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with Parker (which is my favorite job) and am looking forward to the next little boy, but I am also looking forward to being able to go back to work. I need the adult conversation and such. I believe that it makes me a better mother.

3. I am counting down the days until I can sit on my couch and enjoy a great glass of wine. Or maybe a Malibu and diet. It has been 9 months and a stressful 9 months at that.

4. I love to type. I used to sit at our computer when I was a lot younger and just make up stories just so I could type them up. Even worse than that is that sometimes when I am watching T.V. or talking to someone, I will type out (in my head) what is being said. I really can't believe that I just admitted to that. SHHH don't tell anyone.

5. I Hate FEET! Many of you know this about me. I have always hated feet. Don't get me wrong, I love to take care of my own feet, AKA Pedicures, but to look at or touch or be touched by another persons feet, it may be the end of me. This is something that really bothers my husband. It is so bad that many, many , many nights I wake up in fear of his feet touching me. I get annoyed very easily if people rub there feet together, scuf there feet while walking on hard floors and just wiggling there toes. I have been known to get a blanket and wrap peoples feet just so I don't have to see them or hear the noise they make when rubbing together.

Okay, now you know me a little better. Promise me that you won't hold any of these weird things against me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't hold them against you, you are family! Love ya. Hmmm wonder who you were talking about with the rubbing feet together???? Can't wait to meet little Aiden (another good guess???)It is almost over, hang in there.