Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Program!

Last night Parker had his Sunday School Christmas Program. It was so much fun to see him in a setting like that and he did so well. This first picture is of us passing the time with Griffin waiting for the program to start.
His friend Ava is in the same class as him and they got to run around together when the show was done. We managed to stop them for just a second in order to snap a picture.

This is Parker up front standing becuase the girl next to him stood up. It is not time for his class to do anything and everyone else it sitting down, but not Parker.
This is when Parker finally spotted us and wanted to make sure that we saw him.

When I was putting Parker to bed last night I was talking to him and letting him know how proud Jeff and I were of him. I told him that we had such big smiles on our faces and that Jesus was smiling too. He comes back saying "Where was Jesus? I didn't see him and I didn't see him smile." I love how everything is so literal with 3 year olds.




1 comment:

Meeuwsens said...

Kylie, your boys are just beautiful and what a little stud Parker is! Looks like him and Ava would be quite the couple! I can't wait for the days when Carter has to be in front of people to see what he will do! So precious.