Friday, November 7, 2008

4 Months Old!!!!

So, Griffin is already over 4 months and we had his check up just the other day. He is growing wonderfully and as healthy as can be. Weighing in at 17.5lb which is between 75% and 90%. He is 40% for head and 50% for height. We are so very thankful for him and feel so blessed to have him in our lives. Parker thought he was along for the ride at the Dr. and then we threw the whole flu shot on him. I think this was the first time that he was really, really mad at me. I felt horrible b/c I didn't know we could get one at Griffins appt. I planned to go in for the Sat. clinic. As a matter of fact I felt so bad that I made the Dr. tell him so I could blame it on someone else. I am so sorry Parker!

And Here are a couple more Halloween pics of the boys! It was such a fun night!





No comments: