Monday, March 17, 2008

Hard at work!

Here is one of Parkers favorite passions. We were working at the house the other day and he litterally played with the same hammer and nail for about an hour. He was determined to get it right even though at the end of the hour it was the same as when he started.

Parker got some new sunglasses and thought that he needed to try them out the other day when it was so sunny! He is at such a fun age right now. We went through a little phase with him over the past couple months but I would have to say that he has snapped out of it. He is such a riot and I just love being able to be with him. I have to give him a lot of credit because I have pulled him along lately on a ton of errands for the house. He is such a trooper and I am so blessed because of that. He is going to be the best big brother possible. He is getting so excited and can't wait to help Mommy and Daddy with his new baby brother!

No comments: